GitHub Actions – Why, what, when and how?
GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from your code-home, GitHub.
Why would you/your team benefit from joining this event? Well, to:
- Understand key components of GitHub Actions
- Improve developer experience
- Reduce the time spent on manual tasks
- Learn how to use GitHub Actions to solve common issues/use cases
- Explore community built actions and how they can benefit your own projects
- Use Best practices
Your host for the event is Saif Al-Zobaydee. He’s a senior consultant, .NET developer and AWS Community builder at Webstep, currently working on an assignment helping Ahlsell IT division. Saif is referred to as a GitHub-ninja by many, and uses the platform daily, always seeking new ways to improve his work method.
About the event
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Place: Online (see link)
When: 12pm-13pm CET 25th 𝗼𝗳 May 2022
Registration for the event: Stockholm Meetup