Do you want to use your experience and knowledge to help others? Do you love developing your skills and inspire your colleagues? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
Senior Frontend Developer
👩🏽💻 Role Description
As a consultant at Webstep in the System Development Team - Frontend Group, you help our clients in their development projects and daily challenges. While working in our clients projects you will work on Frontend Development and help the team forward. Our clients come in different sizes, and work in diverse industries such as fin-tech, ad-tech, gaming, tourism, e-commerce, and infotech.
What we have common in the team is that we are all passionate developers. We love working with fresh technologies and agile methods, such as BDD, TDD, DevOps, CI/CD, pair-programming, cloud-native solutions, micro-services, event driven architecture, data engineering, clustering and scaling.
🙌🏽 What we offer
We find it incredibly important that you're feeling well as a Webstepper! In our last employer survey 97 % of our employees said that they were satisfied with Webstep as an employer. That is not a coincident. That is the result of a lot of work, where we focus on:
- Development of skills & competences
We fund your development, and we continuously organise events where we share knowledge between each other. We also get experts from all over the world to teach us things we find exciting. Over the last years we've had visits from Dan North, Gojko Adzic and Pat Kua and several more.
- Friendly environment
We like to get together, and do thing for fun, so we organise After works, physical training (like go cycling in the forest), and we organise an internal conference trip every year (often to a location outside of Sweden).
- Competitive and flexible salary model
Our salary model is based on the hourly rates you get on each project, and is very secure and flexible, so it can take your needs into perspective.
Work life balance
The balance between work and free time is important. In our latest employee survey, all consultants answered that they can take time off when they need to. And that's exactly how it should be. We give you opportunities to find the right balance.
👀 Who are you?
- You have at 4 or more years of professional Frontend development experience and preferably some experience with backend development as well.
- You have built frontends with React and/or Angular, backed with Rest APIs
- You have mastered HTML and CSS
- You have good knowledge on Accessibility of websites
- You have a university degree and several years of work experience
- You are fluent in spoken and written english
You have good attention to detail
- You love to investigating new technologies
- You like to share your knowledge to others
- You are an outgoing and positive minded person that likes to connect with people
- You have experience of being Scrum master for your team
- You have lead projects or products, or had the Product Owner role
- You have Swedish work permit
- You speak Swedish
Does it sound like you? Go ahead and apply! 🤩
Do you have a question about this role?
Send an email to the team manager Reynir Hübner at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will answer you as soon as he can.
Rekryteringen sker löpande så vänta inte för länge med att skicka in din ansökan. Vem vet? Det kanske är just dig vi behöver!