👩🏽💻 Role Description
As a consultant at Webstep in the System development team you help our clients in their development projects and daily challenges. Regarding your assignment, we'll find you one that fits you well, and where you can develop and train your skills. Our clients come in different sizes, and work in diverse industries such as fin-tech, ad-tech, gaming, tourism, e-commerce, and infotech.
🙌🏽 What we offer
We find it incredibly important that you're feeling well as a Webstepper! In our last employer survey 98% of our consultants said they would recommend Webstep to others. That is not a coincident. That is the result of a lot of work, where we focus on:
- Development of skills & competences
We fund your development, and we continuously organize events where we share knowledge between each other. We also get experts from all over the world to teach us things we find exciting. Over the last years we've had visits from Dan North, Gojko Adzic and Pat Kua and several more.
- Friendly environment
We like to get together, and do thing for fun, so we organize Afterworks, physical training (like go cycling in the forest), and we organize an internal conference trip every year (often to a location outside of Sweden).
- Exciting projects
You, together with your manager and our sales team, will find the optimal project for you to work on. All depending on your skills, and other requirements you might have.
- Competitive and flexible salary model
Our salary model is based on the hourly rates you get on each project, and is very secure and flexible, so it can take your needs into perspective
- Worklife balance
- The balance between work and free time is important. In our latest employee survey, all consultants answered that they can take time off when they need to. And that's exactly how it should be. We give you opportunities to find the right balance.
👀 Who are you?
- You have at least 4 years of professional development experience with one or more languages (as listed above)
- You have worked with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure or Openshift)
- You have worked with microservices, kubernetes or dockers
- You have a university degree or several years of work experience
- You love to investigating new technologies
- You like to share your knowledge to others
- You are an outgoing and positive minded person that likes to connect with people
- You are fluent in spoken and written english
- You are an EU/EFTA citizen and you have Swedish work permit
Does it sound like you? Go ahead and apply! 🤩
Do you have a question about this role?
Send an email to the team manager Reynir Hübner at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will answer you as soon as he can.